Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Party Hats Galore (Card 4 of 4)

This is the final card in the 12 birthday cards custom order set.  I kept flipping through the handbook pages to decide what animal to use because I knew that the card was going to be for guys and girls.  Some of the animals would be too "girly," so when I saw the koala, I knew it'd work out really well.  How cute is this little guy?


Making cards like this make me chuckle a bit though.  When I go to Michaels to buy paper, I am immediately drawn to the packs of bright colors and don't necessarily look at the neutrals.  However, I end up needing more neutrals at time, and this koala was definitely one example since I needed two shades of gray.  Thankfully, I have a very good stock of paper, so that wasn't a problem.  Phew!  Pop on a party hat and put a gift in its hand and bam, he's ready for a birthday celebration!


And where did I get the sentiment for this card?  Say it with me now ... Pink by Design's "Birthday, Birthday!"  I'm really predictable, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment