Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I came across the following bit of humor on Instagram this morning on @whypayfullprice. My mom and I had quite the chuckle! It just seemed so funny considering I coupon all the time now, and my mom was really the one who exposed me to the world of couponing even though I had initially insisted I would never have the time or patience to do it myself!


On a much more serious note, I did want to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day! She's been my best friend for as long as I can remember. I still go to her when I need encouragement or a listening ear. Even though I moved out almost two years ago when I got married and don't get to see her every day like I used to, I'm so lucky to live just 15 minutes away and to still go to work together once in a while! 


Despite almost being 30, I still look up to my mom, and there are plenty of areas of my life where I can only pray to be like her in terms of her compassion and dedication to the Lord. I am so grateful that she is my dearest darlingest momsicles!

No comments:

Post a Comment