Monday, August 18, 2014

Intentions

Lou Mongello posted this on Instagram a few weeks ago, and I saved it on my phone because it was rather encouraging. 


Sometimes I'll wake up late and feel as if I wasted the day if I slept longer than my planned alarm. I'm determined to get the apartment in order by the end of the summer, which is quickly approaching. This little quotation reminds me that though I may not tidy up the entire apartment in one day, doing a few tasks is still much better than thinking about getting it done. So today I spent a lot of time cleaning and washing even though it only looks like a minor improvement. 

And that is all I can write about tonight via the Blogger app on my phone since the Internet is being wonky and I couldn't post a card while on my computer. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment