Monday, May 9, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge #8

This was actually the first challenge I did.  It was clear that I would do pink and green flip flops because they're the colors for Howard and me!  These aren't our exactly wedding colors, but I still get very excited with pink and green things!  

Challenge #8--Make a summer themed project!
(MyPinkStamper post here)


Details: The flip flops are from the Life is a Beach cartridge.  The sentiment is from a $1 set that I got from Michaels.  I understand now why they're just $1.  They don't stamp as well as the other stamps.  It makes sense why the other people sell their sets online for $16 or so.  Anyway, I chose the brown paper because it reminded me of sand.  


I admit that I'm not actually that happy with this card.  I would've liked to spend more time trying to figure out colors and such.  After I did this one, I reminded myself that the challenges were for fun!  Haha.  I didn't have to stress myself out so much!  This does, however, mean summer to me.  I really don't wear anything else in the summer except for flips!

No comments:

Post a Comment