Monday, May 9, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge #12

I've never done a challenge before, but I figured this would be a fun time to try it out on National Scrapbook Day this past Saturday!  I didn't have a chance to do any projects for the challenges until last night though since Saturday was spent working on a birthday card for my 22 year old cousin and a card for my mom for Mother's Day.  I wish I could take off work and continue crafting!

Challenge #12--Make a Scrapbook Page, Card, or other with a Kid's theme!  
(MyPinkStamper post here)



Details: The bike is from the Boys Will Be Boys cartridge.  I love the intricacy of it.  Haha, I know it's not THAT intricate, but for me, it is!  Then I used a Martha Stewart Stars punch.  The sentiment is from Pink by Design.  I figured I'd make a kids card as if the kid just learned how to ride a bike!


I'll come home after a long day of teaching and NO prep periods as well as tutoring and possibly state test grading and post the few others I was able to do.  And then I have to continue working on my scrapbook layout page!  My FIRST ONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment