Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fridge Shopping

Howard and I are looking to purchase a new fridge since the one in the apartment looks like it's from the early 90's in terms of style.  I also am not really into the idea of cleaning out all the garlic and garlic peel that's in there!  Haha, guess the previous guy really liked garlic and just tossing it everywhere?  Well, we're looking at this Whirlpool 9.6 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in black since there actually aren't that many options for small fridges that'll fit in the spot in our teeny-tiny studio.


Am I the only one who gets excited about things like this?  We get to get a NEW FRIDGE!  I love this picture of all the food in there for some reason.  I start thinking things like, "That's where I'm going to put OUR butter!"

No comments:

Post a Comment