Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stop Collecting, Start Crafting!

This is a haul video for the past few months.  Since I was so busy with life, I got to the point where I was actually doing more collecting than I was crafting.  In reality, I wasn't crafting at all.  So I told myself that I could finally do this one video and move on!  Yay!



I did actually upload this to Windows Live Movie Maker and added captions and such, but it didn't save and then my computer freaked out on me causing me to lose everything.  I didn't want to take the time to do it again, so I just uploaded it directly to YouTube.  Yes, I do now have a YouTube account (MissNinjaCrafts) since Photobucket did not want to accept such a long video!  Oh well.  Thankfully, I can post to YouTube from now on if I need to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment