Sunday, April 21, 2013

Karber Challenge 51: You are delightful

For my last card to enter in the Karber Challenge, I used "Happy Millie" once again.  I used kraft cardstock to make the 4.5x5.5 base and added faux stitching lines around the edges after corner chomping one corner.


I decided to focus on green for this card, so that's why I colored her dress and headband green, chose a patterned paper that featured green, and used some of my green bling!  The sentiment is from K. Andrew Designs set called "Amazing You."


Though the cards I made today weren't too complicated, they're a lot different than what I normally make since I varied the shape of the card and didn't feel the need to use a white mat for each one.  I had so much fun, but of course, I'm eager to know who will win the great prize!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Rachel (for your comment on my blog)! I looked through yours too and i really like yours too! i like how you cut yours a little bit outside the image. i think that really makes the character stand out. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see who the winner is. i've been checking their blog all day! :D

    ReplyDelete