Thursday, September 18, 2014

You'll Bring Honor To Us

This morning when I got in my car to drive to work, I saw something on the top that made me do a double take. I thought it was just a leaf since our building is surrounded by tons of trees. But on closer examination, I noticed it was actually a pretty large grasshopper! I don't know that I've ever seen a grasshopper that large in person other than the ones I've seen in tanks or something. It's probably not as interesting as the huge praying mantis that I saw in the parking spot next to ours that was devouring the fuzziest caterpillar ever, but this was just funny because he was just on the top of my car. I started thinking about Crickee in Mulan right away, haha, especially since we had Back to School Night for the parents tonight.


I only tried two times to get a clear picture, but then I had to actually get going because we have staff meetings on Thursday mornings. I didn't have a chance to check to see if he was there by the time I got to work. I wonder where he is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment