Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Victorious!

I had a battle with my keyboard earlier today. When I was gluing pieces together to assemble Cricut cuts, I accidentally left a lot of residue on the table. I decided to get a Clorox wipe to clean the whole area including under the keyboard. While I did that, I noticed just how disgusting it was underneath the keys themselves! I proceeded to pop out a bunch of keys at a time to clean underneath, but then I ended up having issues trying to put the "Enter" and right "Shift" key back in place because they're part of the few that have the little metal piece on it too. I couldn't figure out how to snap it all back in place. It took me quite a long time, and I was a bit frustrated. It finally made sense to me, and I got them back where they belong! I know it seems like such a silly thing to write about in a blog, but it really consumed my mind for so long. Haha, I don't like when I can't get things right!

Okay, I'll get to posting some cards and the Mickey party decor I did soon. Um, hubs, can I have those pictures when you have the chance? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment