Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Crafting Videos as "White Noise"

As I stay up late to grade since I fell asleep after dinner, I have YouTube videos on in the background because I can never seem to work in silence. I currently have videos by Jennifer McGuire playing with Howard's headphones on so that the sound doesn't disturb him (haha, not that it would because once he's out, he's OUT). It really makes me want to craft especially since she doesn't really use die cut machines, but her cards come out so beautiful. Her speaking is clear, so I half-listen to what she's saying, but it's so consistent that I can concentrate on the work I have to do. I have a long list of things I would LIKE to craft, but I just never seem to have the time. Of course, I didn't do that much crafting during the last year when I was home and not working. So strange how it works out like that, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment