Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Snap!

Today was kind of difficult because I had to teach with this cold that I'm still battling. I'm just utterly exhausted although extremely relieved that Howard's pain is finally being treated because the doctor yesterday diagnosed him. At the end of the day, I had this headache that just intensified when I stepped outside and breathed in all the allergens. By the time it was time for me to drive home, I wasn't sure if I would be able to because I was queasy. I put some Chinese medicine on my forehead and temples, and that helped take the edge off a bit as I drove even though I wasn't sure if I'd have to stop the car and throw up! So unpleasant, I know. 

I'm praying that tomorrow won't be as bad, but I'm also kind of scared that it will be. I wish the weather would be either cold or warm. I hate the mix of both during the day because that makes the sinus headaches come at full force. I know I'm not the only one suffering from these weather changes. I hate when this happens every single year. It's times like these that I really wish we lived elsewhere because I don't get intense headaches like this when in Florida! Sure, it's blazing hot at times, but the allergens there don't affect me like the tree pollen here.

Oh how I wish Howard and I were fully recovered so that we could do some fun stuff like take pictures or craft!



No comments:

Post a Comment