Wednesday, March 5, 2014

"At Least I'm Home"

I had a rather rough day today. I've been feeling dizzy these past few days, but I started feeling better yesterday. This morning, I was feeling pretty energized as I threw a load of laundry in, started cutting another layer in my Cricut for a big order, and washed the dishes. Then my stomach decided to turn on me. Maybe I have or had a germ or something, but I was in so much pain and discomfort and had an extremely unpleasant afternoon. During the sickness though, I kept reminding myself, "At least you're at home! It could be worse; you could be doing errands or in Disney World!" There are some who believe that it's better to be sick at Disney than be sick at home. Um, no, I'd much rather be at home with my own bathroom and my own bed. 


The above photo was taken during our December 2012 trip. I came down with a really bad cold that zapped me of all my energy. It was so bad that I couldn't even push myself to stay or even go to the parks during the last few days. I was in bed with minestrone soup from Pop Century, tons of bottled water, Vicks, and extremely expensive Robitussin from the gift shop (especially when less than a year later, I got bottles for $0.45 due to learning how to extreme coupon). I'd much rather deal with that cold than what I dealt with today, but it just reminded me that being home is a comfort in itself! Here's hoping that I can just get rid of whatever bug I have and get back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment