Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Heroes in a Half-Shell ... TURTLE POWER!

I subbed today for another elementary school class, so I'm exhausted from that. It's really so different than middle school because although the material is easy, maintaining the class requires a lot more energy. That energy that I used today is the energy that I would have used to write a lengthier blog post, haha, so this will have to do for today. I already konked out after taking a shower!

In these past few days, I keep seeing news on Facebook that more and more people are having babies! It's so crazy that EVERYONE is pregnant! I've already gotten used to checking out the baby clearance section at Target, haha. I just had to share this one outfit that I saw last week.


Isn't this so cute?! I immediately thought about how it'd be perfect for my older brother or my cousin Jason if their wives were having babies. Growing up, we used to play our uncle's Super Nintendo at my grandparents' house. While my girl cousins and I preferred Mario Kart whenever we had the chance to get our hands on the controllers, the boys also loved playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I remember how we girls used to sit there and watch them play and act silly, so this onesie (with detachable turtle shell cape!) immediately made me think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment