Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Girls Just Wanna Have [Crafting] Fun

I decided to spend the day relaxing and not doing any housework. Well, in reality, my stomach kind of decided that for me as I spent the day drained of energy. But it gave me an excuse to just craft for fun! I absolutely love that I've been getting orders done and have a list of crafting items that still need to get done, but I admit that sometimes it gets a little daunting. I lose the excitement to use my Cricut and all my tools and play with my paper when I feel overwhelmed with what I must do as opposed to just doing what I want to do. So I decided to just look through handbooks and cut out whatever images I wanted. That included some Disney characters like this one below.


I already posted this zoomed up shot on Instagram/Facebook, but can you tell who this character is? It's pretty obvious considering the colors alone. The Disney cartridges are hard to work when they're not cut out in a larger size, so I've had a few struggles here and there with tiny pieces, particularly the eyes! At one point, I even threw away the itty-bitty circles not realizing that they were the centers of the eyes! I don't know when I'll put all these cuts on cards, but for now, I'm just enjoying the crafting fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment