Sunday, January 12, 2014

Party Hats Galore (Card 1 of 4)

Last November, I had a request for birthday cards.  My customer had asked for 12 cards and 2 different designs if possible, but I decided to make it a bit more interesting by making 4 different designs instead so that she would have more variety.  I sent her the possible animal images that could be used from Create a Critter, and she replied, "It's too bad they don't wear party hats!"  Thankfully, the fun of Cricut meant that that was easy to arrange!

I'll be sharing one of the four designs today.  This was probably my favorite one because I absolutely love the dinosaur cut!  It's one of the first few cuts I did way back when I first started crafting a couple of years ago.


I added the party hat and the balloon.  Both were taken from Create a Critter as well.  The sentiment is from Pink by Design's "Birthday, Birthday."


I love being able to add accessories to the animals to fit the occasion.  I feel like that's pretty much what Create a Critter 2 is!  Cricut Craft Room also makes it easy to work with items from other cartridges too, and I can see adding things from Teddy Bear Parade too.  So many choices can sometimes be daunting though!  That's why I like it when someone is specific in asking for something like these party hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment