Thursday, January 2, 2014

Snow Day Tomorrow!

Despite the fact that I am not currently teaching, I was very happy to hear that my former colleagues and my mom would not have to travel in this weather tomorrow. Yay for a snow day! I guess it still is a snow day for me too because I technically don't have to wake up at 6am like I usually do just in case I'm called to substitute. Chances are I'll get up fairly early tomorrow anyway to catch up on laundry and custom orders. Seems like it'll be the perfect weather to have a Nescafé Memento in Mocha too!


Howard took the picture above just an hour or so ago. When we are inside our apartment, snow can be so pretty! I mean, the last time it snowed, I was able to get amazing shots of individual snowflakes with my iPhone. 


I spent 45 minutes watching the snow fall in hopes of seeing more of these designs as they landed on the metal bar across our windows. There really were no words to describe just how much awe I felt when seeing these tiny snowflakes created by a magnificent God! I'm still amazed when I look at the pictures.


So as much as I like the snow because it's giving a day off for all my former colleagues and students, I also have a newfound appreciation of snow! Stay safe, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment