Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bathroom Floor-ing It

I was dealing with so much pain today that it had me feeling so nauseous. I'm so grateful I said no about going to work today because I don't know what I would have done. I was fine pretty much all morning, but when I got up from a quick nap, I was hit with all of it at once. Spending time on the bathroom floor near the toilet and garbage was the only thing I could do until it passed. I just kept telling myself, "At least I'm at home; at least I'm at home" since Howard was sick last Monday at work and had to commute home! 


The acetaminophen I took finally kicked in a bit, and I started feeling better. Once I got back to bed, I just watched some itsjudyslife vlogs on YouTube until Howard got home. I was hungry at that point since I hadn't really eaten, and he so kindly made a sandwich for me and got some Vitamin Water for me. Thanks for taking care of me, hubs!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! I am feeling much better in comparison, but I still don't feel right. Hopefully, another night's rest will do me good since I'm subbing tomorrow!

      Delete