Sunday, June 22, 2014

"Home Church" Away from "Home Church"

Since my parents spent the majority of the day in the hospital with my grandma, we didn't go to Chinatown for church today. Instead, Howard and I along with my younger brother went to the local church for Sunday service. It's the church where hubs and I actually got married, so when we go there, I always have a mix of emotions (if you've been reading my blog, you know that I would've preferred to just have a small destination wedding to avoid being stared at all day!).


I just snapped this quick picture near the end of service around the time of the collection of offering because I still love just how beautiful the wood ceiling looks! I wanted to get married there because it was where I went to worship for 6 months a few years ago when I was taking a breather from my home church, but that ceiling definitely was an added plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment