Thursday, April 17, 2014

Throwback Thursday: "Driving" to Florida in Florida

I don't think I've ever officially done a "Throwback Thursday" post on any social media outlet, but considering today is my cousin Christina's birthday, I thought it would be appropriate to post this picture! Happy birthday, Gina!

My older brother Jonathan, me, my cousin Brian, and my cousin Gina
This was obviously taken MANY years ago in the early 90's when my family and my Uncle Danny and his family went to Florida together. When in Orlando, there are definitely going to be trips to the Disney World parks, but when you're with cousins, there's even a lot of fun to be had at our home away from home for the week! I actually have very vivid memories of this moment at my parents' timeshare and not just because it was captured on camera. We were pretending to be in a vehicle, so that's why you see my brother with his hands up because he was driving. I had my arms up because I was supposedly relaxing during the ride. You can also see that behind Gina, we packed the trunk of our vehicle because those are our little pillows and Jon's blanket and my blue and yellow duffel bag. Looking at this photo really makes me long for the less complicated days of our childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment